Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mager Update

What a grateful time I am having in my life. We have been back in Portland for almost two months. It has been hard to leave my friends, my calling at church and comforts of our home. But I have learned how blessed I am for my family and my testimony of the Savior. I am back at Nike. I Loved working there when Jared and I first got married. It is a wonderful place to work. It has been very hard to leave my cute boy to go to work, but I know that he is in safe hands with his Aunt Corrin and Grandma Carter.
Jared has been working hard and had his first big sell. I am so happy that I am married to him. It has been almost eight years that we have known each other and I can honestly say that my love for him grows every day. He tries every day to be a better Husband and Father and that is really all I can ask for.
Everett LOVES his cousins. Just like his parents, he has become a social butterfly. Today at church he was flirting with everyone and getting what ever he wanted. He is getting so big everyday and becoming a little boy, not a baby. He loves to dance and listen to music. He has been doing this shoulder roll when music comes on. It is hilarious.
In closing I wanted to thank all of my family and friend for there love and support.
We love you all!!!

2 comments:

Jennie said...

We love you too! We're sad you won't be in Boise when we visit, but at least you are in PDX, so we can see you there instead! :)

Chelsea said...

I can't believe how big that little man is getting. He is so dang cute! We are all missing you around here, but I am so glad that you are close to family and that you guys are doing well!! Let us know if you are planning to come visit this summer!